How many airborne toxins are in your home?
A common cause of allergy flair ups, sinus problems or sickness’ is poor indoor air quality. Just by taking a few preventative measures you can improve your indoor air quality greatly.
Air Waves Heating and Cooling can help you do this. We will come out to your home and do a quick inspection to ensure your air conditioning unit is working efficiently and not adding any airborne allergens or toxins to the air.
Below are a few simple ways we can help you keep your air clean:
- Clean or Replace your filters once a month
- Install a U/V light for your air handler to kill any mold or bacteria.
- Keep your drip pan clean and free of clogs or debris
- Keep moisture from forming inside or outside your duct work
- Making sure your system is properly moving air.
We will always give you a comprehensive price quote before we make any repairs and can service most major makes and models.
Contact us today, and we will have one of our qualified technicians come out and assess your Indoor Air Quality.